Friday, April 18, 2008

Bite me.

Can you believe that this is me!? Just look at that little face. No wonder my homie took me home with her. My two sisters, my brother and I were sitting under a tree near the shopping mall. My homie later told me that she had wanted a dog for the longest time but it was never the right time. I am so glad that she was totally, totally spontaneous that morning. She said that she had heard to choose the liveliest pup, but she didn't. I was asleep when she picked me up and held me in her cupped hands. That is how tiny I was. I know that here it looks as if butter wouldn't melt in my mouth, but I was a live wire from the start and a bit of a nipper. My homie didn't like that because it hurt. If I had a penny for every time I heard the words 'niet bijten', then I would be able to buy that super ball at the pet store. I have to tell you that 'niet bijten' means 'don't bite'. I don't know why Homie speaks to me in a different language but I understand her and other people now also speak to me like that. Do you know what 'grote meid" means? I will tell you about that another time.

No comments: