Friday, April 18, 2008

Do you think my nose is too big?

I have been looking in the mirror and it seems to me that I have rather a large nose. What do you think? It's not that I am vain or anything like that but it suddenly just struck me that it might just be a little on the large side. Not large enough for a nose job, but large enough to get in the way sometimes. I love sticking it into things. I am a real nosy dog. I cannot resist standing on my hind legs to be able to see over a fence into someone's yard. Oh my, and the things you see. I also stick my nose into the jars that my homie has on her dressing table. The stuff smells sorta sweet and Homie slathers it on her face. There have been times that I managed to stick my nose in the peanut butter jar. The best thing about this is that then the jar becomes MINE!

No comments: